You’re probably not the only one looking for the answer to what is the best supplement for energy? Let’s face it, with the number of responsibilities in today’s world, everyone is looking for a way to maximize their focus and brain performance each day. According to the 2021 Food and Health Survey, 25% of consumers want memory, focus and cognitive benefits from the food and supplements they consume. Before answering the question, “What is the best supplement for energy?” you need to understand what nootropics are and what to look for when shopping for them.
What are Nootropics?
Nootropics are understood as any substance that can positively impact cognitive function. Generally, nootropics fall under two categories: nonprescriptive substances and prescription drugs. Odds are you already consume some form of nootropic substance daily like coffee or an energy drink. Caffeine provides short-term memory and learning benefits and is considered a nootropic. Other nootropic substances include L-theanine, omega-3 fatty acids, creatine and Asian ginseng (Panax ginseng).
Prescription nootropics include Adderall, Ritalin, Axura, Provigil and others. These types of drugs are usually prescribed to help treat a medical condition. Prescription nootropics can carry side effects and should not be taken unless a doctor prescribes them to you.
Now that you know what nootropics are, there are a few things you should look for before determining what is the best supplement for energy.
What Should I Look for in Nootropics?
If coffee and your sugary energy drink aren’t quite cutting it, you may want to try a nootropic supplement. Nootropic supplements contain a formula of multiple ingredients that boost your cognitive performance. While plenty of options are available, not all nootropic supplements are created the same. You’ll want to look for a reliable company like hyper brain iQ, which clearly lists the exact ingredients in its formula on the product packaging, along with the intended serving size. hyper brain iQ also manufactures and lab tests its products in-house to ensure they are the highest-quality nootropics available.
What is the Best Supplement for Energy?
So, why is hyper brain iQ the best supplement for energy? Our proprietary nootropic formula contains carefully measured servings of specific key nutrients to help improve your overall brain function, energy and mood. Let’s break down exactly what’s in our proprietary formula that helps maximize your brain’s performance and boost your energy levels.
- Taurine – An amino acid that assists nerve growth and supports the heart and brain
- AlphaSize® 100P – An advanced choline compound that enhances the brain’s metabolism
- SerinAid® 70P – A nutrient that helps maintain and improve mental performance
- L-Theanine – An amino acid that helps the body manage stress and improve overall mood
- Ginseng Extract – An herb that carries antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects to strengthen the immune system, enhance brain function and fight fatigue
- Caffeine – A natural chemical that provides stimulating effects
- B Vitamins – B6, B12, B2 and B3 vitamins help the body’s cells function properly and convert food into energy
- Vitamin C – An antioxidant necessary for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues
Where Can I Buy the Best Nootropics on the Market?
When asking, “What is the best supplement for energy?” look no further than the premium nootropic supplements from hyper brain iQ. Start performing at the highest level with the best nootropics available and unleash your true potential!